Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cika's Story

-Luxury Necklace

About two weeks ago,my family was visitting a luxury hotel on the beach.It was a famous hotel in that city.After the bellboy took me to the room.i relaxed for a while.

When i was relaxing.I just realized that the day is almost night and i didn’t take a bath i decided to took a bath now.When i was fill up the bath up,i looked around the bathup and suddenly i found a luxury necklace on the corner of bathup.

I immediately told my father,he was reading the newspaper.Fortunately,the hotel has a telephone for each room.My father called the room service.After waited for five minutes,the room service came to our room.
That room service said “maybe it belongs to previous visitor yesterday” he said he would call the number in the copy of her ID card. 

One hour later,That previous visitor came to hotel and she said a lot of thanks.Because it’s her precious necklace.Fortunately,she still around the beach but in another hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment